Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Our Class Wiki- So Far
I started contributing to the class wiki today. The topic that I am working on had to do with my research paper which was great. I edited the wiki section titled "New Media and American Politics- Pre 2008. The creator of the page is Jorge Ruiz. He wrote about the new media technologies that were used during the 2000 and 2004 elections and in between elections in 2006. I added information I got from my research paper. I added the fact that Howard Dean was the first politician to raise one million dollars using new media technologies and the tools that were used in 2004 by the Democratic and Republican parties to get information to its volunteers. I plan on adding information from 2007 also. 2008 was a big election year in which new media technologies were used. I will speak about them since the campaigns actually began using them in 2007. My goal is to contribute as much as I can and as much information that shows how American politics began to rely so much on new media.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment